Donnerstag, 26. Juni 2014

Destination: Valyria

Bhogavati is in my back and forward I walk the bridge to "Valyria", the next destination on the Grid Ignis Fatuus. The area I walk changes its appearance from the Indian style Ashos and Bhogavati to a more Japanese/Chinese style.

At the end of the bridge you'll find yourself in front of a steep mountain. A creek is cascading down the rocks in a little pond at the foot of the mountain. On top one can see a towering temple building.

To the east a bigger building took my attention which I walked towards. Looked like a bigger Chinese farmhouse.

A stairway gives way up and inside the building with sparse far eastern interior. Down in the basement you find the stabling, home of a lonesome donkey.


I left the house and tried to find a path up the mountain to the tower. To be honest I could not find a way up so I used my ability to fly up there. The towering building itself was almost empty but the view from the top of the mountain was fantastic with a distance set on 500 m.

After enjoying the fantastic view for a while I took my way back down and explored the rice fields where only a water buffalo took a break from pulling a wain and grazed peaceful between the rice fields.


I surrounded Valyria but could not find any way on ground further to the next regions. And there was no boat in sight and so I decided to fly to get to the next neighboured region "Eollas". But that's another story.

Destination:
Ignis - Fatuus Region Valyria
ignis-fatuus.no-ip.biz:8002:Valyria

P.S.: 
The Grid Ignis Fatuus is operating on a homeserver and therefor not available on a 24 hour base. Best time to visit is 21:00 to 24:00 CET or 12 pm til 03 pm during weekdays. On weekends you may be lucky on different times.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen